In today’s era, a woman has become the most important part of our society. She has excelled in many fields and has proved herself to be the most confident and thought-provoking being on the earth.Time has changed and so the thoughts of many people living in our society. Our culture never allowed our women to go out and work but due to many reasons, females have become the woman of substance and they know how to tackle day to day problems. They have broken all the barriers by their powerful knowledge and utmost hardwork and no one can beat them in any of the present careers.
A career woman is a female whose main purpose in life is to achieve success in a certain career or profession. That career can be of a higher interest which she loves to do besides looking after her home. A woman cannot deny the fact that she is also important for the well-being of her home. A proper home cannot flourish without a woman’s intervention. She has to be mentally present in both the worlds to excel successfully. So why not become ‘The Woman of Power’ and show the world you can do anything.Let us see 10 of the most high-paid jobs of 2015 where women haveshown ultimate success.
1. Digital Strategist
This career is all about playing around all day in the digital media. Do you think you’ll get paid around $50,000 for it? Yes, we are sure about it. Digital strategists are basically peers who advise clients on how to tackle and improve their technical presence-guiding them how to make websites entertaining and user-friendly. This job doesn’t require any specific degree but some good digital experience will let you excel in this field very far away. Get yourself trained with the cutting edge latest technology and social circles such as Facebook, Twitter and many others.
2. Landscape ArchitectOnce landscape architecture was a career dedicated to the male fraternity but that old time is changed and women of today is excelling in this field beautifully. It is best for women who have love for art and are ready to design gardens, parks and many other outdoor spaces. This could be a dream gig for many women, as the real estate market is rebounding and demand for landscape architects are increasing day by day. It is about $60,000 per year job which you can acquire after getting a specialized degree, apprenticeships and internships.
3. Manage ReputationIt is considered one of the best and hot PR jobs of the century that can be thought of a scandal on a much smaller scale. The objectives of this job are to fine-tune a specific company’s online availability by strategically looking after their website, social media presence and making it available through search. This job is very important for any company to excel successfully. It is one of the highest paying jobs and can let you earn about $58,000 per annum.
4. Personal Trainer
A career in fitness training can let you earn a fortune, as it helps you earn some serious perks. It is of the low stress jobs that lets you mingle in your yoga pants and gets you paid just by doing workout. The average salary per year is about $30,000 but it’s a growing market and will let you excel nicely. According to a sports medicine study, group physical training, zumba, outdoor personal training, and core fitness will be up and excelling in 2015.
Many healthcare related jobs are booming in 2015. It is just because of the aging population and due to this there is particular need for expert and trained general practitioners. Family physicians make a great deal of salary every year and it’s about $177,000 on average. Other than crazy shifts and hectic schedules, this profession gets hell lot of respect and well-being. Along with all this, you get lots of one-on-one patient interaction and in no time you become a people person.
6. Healthcare Technology ManagerThis is one of the unique career opportunities that successfully hit between healthcare and IT that is a rapidly increasing field in 2015. The objectives are to manage patient records, maintain a healthy database so that you can earn 83 grand per annum. This job is still uncommon in many countries, as competition is little and demand is huge. All you need is a bachelor degree in Info Technology, healthcare or software development from a reputed university along with some technical skills.
7. Physical Therapist
This is another awesome successful option that’s highly recognized and paid from many years. This profession helps all those booming babies who literally want to fix their pains and aches. The pay for this job is quite reasonable which is about $76,000 and there is about 30% growth in salary by 2020, so the chances are very positive to achieve a higher rank. It is one of the personally rewarding jobs that cater decent hours, as practice will make you more perfect.
8. Market Research AnalystThe objective of this job is to figure out the interest of people in the market. A market research analyst help different companies to understand what sort f services and products customers are interested in. by organizing different focus groups, working on sales data and developing strategic plans, one can be paid quite high for this which that is average $61,000 with a growth rate of 40% till 2020.
9. Makeup ArtistThis career can be one of the best and successful ones that will be pertaining women’s interest. The job is not easy as it looks; you need to be an artist to fulfill the requirements of this job. All you need is a lot of training and practice and if you own one of your own makeup studios than for you it can be lavish opportunity to get paid easily and heavily. Other than makeup another best options can be doing some tattoos for girls and cosmetic surgery. You don’t need a university degree for this but some professional courses and your good level of interest can do the job for you.
10. Interior DesignerThe time housing market is making a nice comeback, decorating a space has become one nice profession too. As long as you have a creative mind and love for designing, you can easily excel in this job. Any special schooling is not required; it is just your firm and creative skills that count. You can start with working for your family and friends that can later on expand and then there will be no limit in your success while working in this field. You can easily earn around $46,000 per year and since you are the boss, you can certainly avoid the so called office politics and work easily in your own environment.
Senior Writer for OlWomen.com, an avid reader, fashion and make up enthusiast who simply lives to write and talk about all kinds of stuff. Focusing on how to grow hair faster these days with some trending easy hairstyles & bob hairstyles!